This position is responsible for supporting professional leaders and their business, professional communication with customers, effective utilization of Integreon’s workflow management tools, establish project priority to meet deadlines, and will work with Integreon Associates to appropriately assign projects to meet client needs. This position works up to 40 hours weekly on a specific assigned shift. The employee is responsible for accurate and timely completion of the principal responsibilities listed below.
- Managing multiple calendars, travel schedules, and expenses for demanding professionals.
- Planning logistics for large scale meetings.
- Assisting in leave management tasks.
- Completion of both long and short term projects at a high level of quality without reliance on a quality control process and within deadline.
- Working with offshore Integreon Associates to assign project work as needed to meet client needs.
- Answering customer phones and responding to customer e-mail with professional and concise communication regarding project status.
- Monitoring e-mail inboxes for incoming projects and setting up projects using a workflow management tool. They may also assist in coordinating, prioritizing and monitoring incoming projects.
- Managing and prioritizing projects to meet deadlines.
- Responsible for maintaining and supporting ISO standards through creation and updating of documentation and compliance with all security standards.
Personal Success Characteristics
- Must be an excellent record keeper and process the position requirements with efficiency and little direction.
- Must be able to maintain calendars, travel schedules and meetings for multiple individuals with high attention to detail.
- Must be able to demonstrate expert level skill in using Microsoft Office suite of products for word processing, spreadsheet and database, as well as Adobe Acrobat.
- Must be highly self-motivated and have a desire to go above and beyond to exceed expectations of and build positive professional relationships with assigned group of clients.
- Must have the ability to adapt quickly and learn various software applications.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment, such as telephones, personal computers, and scanners.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and oversee multiple projects at any given time, as well as perform accurately under time pressures and constraints.
- Must be able to write detailed reports and correspondence and communicate effectively with customers in a friendly, pleasant manner.
- Must be able to show initiative, good judgment, flexibility, and sensitivity to confidential information.
- Must possess skills of a detailed oriented, well-organized, self-motivated, resourceful problem solver who can work independently.
- Must be able to follow processes and instructions as outlined by client.
Health, vision, dental, 401k, PTO and tuition discount
1-2 years computer related experience
2 year degree or four to five years of office related work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer