Central Specialties, Inc. is a second generation, family owned, general road contracting company serving Minnesota and the Dakotas. We take pride in the reputation we have built for providing responsive customer service, on the job safety, efficient and high quality products and services. Our skilled workforce of nearly 250 employees is dedicated to quality and excellence. It's the pride our employees take in their work that keeps CSI at the top of the industry.
Benefits of joining our team!
- Traveling throughout Minnesota and the Dakotas
- Winters off
- Working outdoors
- Company paid training opportunities
- We promote from within
- Family owned and operated
- Must be able to travel throughout Minnesota, North and South Dakota.
- Regular, consistent attendance and regular overtime at all assigned job sites.
- Valid Driver’s License, preferably Class A.
- Acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Must be able to hear, speak and receive directions delivered in English.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Physical strength and endurance to perform all principal duties and responsibilities.
- Safely operate an asphalt milling machine. Responsible for overall operation of the milling machine.
- Communicates with mill helpers.
- Performs maintenance on milling machine.
- Performs other tasks as needed.
- Complies with Company Safety Program.
- Group Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- 401 (k) Company Match
- 401(k) Company Discretionary Contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Electronic Direct Deposit
Qualified female, minority, veteran and disabled applicants are encouraged to apply. Central Specialties is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
Thank you for reviewing our opportunity, for immediate consideration please click the Apply button.