Laney’s is a leading supplier of plumbing, HVAC, electrical, duct cleaning, and water treatment services in the Fargo-Moorhead market. We provide world class service to our customer through our world class employees. While Laney’s provides very aggressive compensation, benefit, and incentive opportunities, we pride ourselves on providing a secure and safe work environment that is positive and rewarding to our employees. We believe in providing training opportunities as well as the tools and equipment needed to help grow our employees and help them to reach their career goals.
We are currently seeking both apprentice and experienced Commercial Construction Plumbers to add to our team.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 3% Discretionary Profit Sharing Contribution to 401K
- 50% Match up to 6% to a 401K
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Year-End Longevity Bonus
Plumbing Service Technician
- Install ground work plumbing for commercial construction projects.
- Install general waste, drain, and vent plumbing piping for commercial construction projects.
- Install water piping for commercial construction projects.
- Install plumbing fixtures and equipment for commercial construction projects.
- Be able to accurately diagnose and troubleshoot all commercial plumbing equipment.
- General plumbing experience required
- Must be able to meet physical requirements such as; lifting a minimum of 50 pounds, climbing ladders, etc.
- High school/GED required and Tech School preferred
- Must be able to read a blue print.
- Must have excellent communication skills and a positive attitude