Type: Full-time, year round
Education: High School/GED
Since 1978, Custom Aire has been the region’s commercial and residential HVAC authority. Custom Aire is an employee-owned company providing commercial service and mechanical construction, environmentally responsible geothermal energy, sheet metal fabrication and plumbing for customers ranging from commercial, industrial, institutional, or new construction residential.
Join Custom Aire’s team as an HVAC Fabrication Technician. Success comes from our ability to work to the smallest detail, while providing high-quality craftsmanship and custom service.
To learn more about us, please visit:
What You Will Do:
- Fabricate and assemble sheet metal ductwork and other metal components.
- Operate fabricating machines such as shears, brakes, and presses, forming rolls to cut bend, block and form or straighten materials.
- Maintain Fabrication Shop machines and housekeeping as required.
- Safeguard company materials and tools to protect from damage or theft.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Provide own small hand tools.
- Good mechanical aptitude, effective time management and organization skills.
- Willingness to work overtime or longer hours.
- Work full-time hours 7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday – Thursday and 7 a.m. - 11 a.m., Friday
Benefits – What’s in it For You?
- Competitive pay plus generous benefits to include paid health, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance, 401k, ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), voluntary benefits, paid vacation and holidays.
- Company uniform and tool replacement allowance.
- Employee-owned company; take ownership in your career development and personal growth.
- Be part of a dynamic team that strives to exceed our objectives to help drive greater custom satisfaction.
Thank you for taking the time to view our position at Custom Aire, Inc. Please click the apply button, submit your resume and continue through the application process if you are interested. We appreciate your time and look forward to building a relationship!
Custom Aire, Inc.