The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to the assigned client. The duties in this position may range from meeting preparation, internal and external correspondence, report preparation, document and word processing assistance and many other administrative duties as requested. This position works up to 40 hours weekly on a specific assigned shift. The employee is responsible for accurate and timely completion of the principal responsibilities listed below.
The hours for this role at 11am – 8pm.
- Assisting with all administrative requests from the specific client.
- Accurately maintaining all personnel records, both electronic and hard copy.
- Assisting with gathering requested information from the client. This position may then create PDF's and email documents as necessary.
- Administrative support to the client that includes weekly report preparation following a specific report format, presenting reports back to the client in a final presentation format and maintaining records associated with all requests and inquiries for each report.
- Working with the client to post rulings and other information on the client web site and/or document management system as quickly as rulings become available. This may require constant monitoring of the information released.
- The development and entering of meeting minutes in to the client systems. This will require training on client specific software along with strong accuracy to ensure that minutes posted are on time and with correct details.
- Regular internal communications to include e-mail and other professional correspondence. A high degree of accuracy is required for communication between the client and Integreon offices.
- Creating folders and assembling documents all related to the internal workings of the HR systems. New hire information along with promotional materials needed to ensure all internal staff is aware. In addition to assemble the materials, this position may need to update the web sites and other team members to all of the steps that have been taken.
- Completion of safety records to ensure forms are filled out as required and file appropriate records for the occurrences that take place. Align records with HR files as needed.
- Tying meeting minutes to other HR records as needed, such as pension recording and other benefit updates. These changes may be entered in to the client specific software and referenced by the client as needed.
- Weekly or daily reporting requirements provided by client instruction. Reports may take place on client software or other required programs. Updates will be maintained as often as requested or defined by client instruction.
- Secretarial correspondence not otherwise defined to include all letters, legal correspondence and all other written or transcribed information.
- Recording compliance and maintenance of confidential information to include drug screens, background checks and other documents received in support of record retention.
- Answering customer phones and responding to customer emails.
- Monitoring email inbox for incoming projects and setting up projects in a workflow management tool.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintaining and supporting ISO standards through creation and updating of documentation and compliance with all security standards.
Personal Success Characteristics
- Must be able to demonstrate expert level skill in using Microsoft Office suite of products for word processing, spreadsheet and database, as well as Adobe Acrobat.
- Must have previous experience with or ability to learn Oracle and Lotus Notes.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment, such as telephones, personal computers, office machines and adding machines.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and oversee multiple projects at any given time, as well as perform accurately under time pressures and constraints.
- Ability to maintain confidential information and work in a fast paced, dynamic and creative organization.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively with employees and customers in a friendly, pleasant manner.
- Must possess skills of a detailed oriented, well-organized, self-motivated, problem solver who can work independently.
- Must be able to operate with confidential information.
- Must be an excellent record keeper and process the position requirements with little direction.
- Must be able to follow processes and instructions as outlined by client.
Health, vision, dental, 401k, PTO and tuition discount
1-2 years of computer related experience
2 year degree or certification in office related work, or a minimum of 4-5 years of office related work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer