Key Energy Services-A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
We are currently seeking a KeyView Field Tech 1 for a full time local position based in Williston, ND. This position does not offer a rotation schedule.
This position provides support and coordination for the installation of KeyView systems on Key Energy Services rigs.
- Handles the commissioning of KeyView hardware, including the checking of connections, verifying hardware signals, software and satellite transmissions
- Provides technical advice on deficiencies for the KeyView systems, and communicates to the mechanic or rig authority on any deficiencies
- Performs troubleshooting on KeyView hardware and software
- Provides training for the KeyView Specialists as needed
- Maintains KeyView training documentation to ensure information is current and applicable
- Keeps an accurate inventory for the KeyView warehouse to ensure adequate supply is available
- Provides support and assistance in problem resolution for KeyView Field Specialists
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering Technology or closely related field of study preferred
- One to three (1-3) years related work experience
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- General knowledge of computer hardware and software
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off