Relocation assistance is available
DTZ, Inc. is a facilities services company with headquarters in Newton, MA with over 17,000 employees in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico and revenues of $800 million; DTZ provides a broad range of services to corporate, industrial, manufacturing, educational, commercial, and retail clients. We are currently seeking for a Maintenance Technician for a major customer account in Williston, ND area.
The maintenance technician is responsible for general. Activities include: repairs in basic carpentry, specialty items such as doors, locks, door closures, equipment, and painting and general mechanical maintenance work. Strengths in HVAC with certifications and a minimal limited electrical license.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete assigned work orders on facility finishes, furnishings and equipment in a timely manner
- Respond to emergency requests on an as needed basis
- Maintains a safe, professional, and clean work environment
- Complies with all DTZ and OSHA safety policies and regulations
- Performs other duties as assigned by DTZ Supervisor assisting other tradesmen, and emergency repairs
- Tracking and reconciling all work orders along with parts used immediately via a PDA system
- Maintain company van, inventory and tools
- Coordinate restock of vehicle
- Meeting daily goals
REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education and/or Experience):
- Must hold a current state issued driver’s license and record in good standing
- Minimum 3- 5 years’ experience in commercial/retail facility maintenance
- High school diploma or technical school certification. Ability to organize and schedule one’s own work assignments.
- Strengths in HVAC with certification and a minimal limited electrical license.
WORKING CONDITIONS and/or PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- In addition to tolerating a variety of conditions, you need to be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and be able to push or pull 50 pounds daily.
- Must be able to climb ladders and work at elevated heights and on roof tops.
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Company vehicle
- Relocation assistance is available
DTZ offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package.
For more information on DTZ please visit our web site at