PJ’s Plumbing and Heating has been established in the Gallatin Valley since 1982. PJ's is founded on quality, reliability, and extraordinary customer service. PJ's is family-owned and they put a lot of pride into their work. It is why they have such a great reputation for service, honesty, and efficiency in all their plumbing and heating jobs.
This job opportunity is located in the Gallatin Valley, near Bozeman, MT.
- $50,000 - $65,000 Annually DOE and performance
- $1000 signing bonus
- Employee and Family Health Plan
- Paid Vacation Time (increases the longer you're with the company)
- Matching 401K
- Potential Profit Sharing
- Vehicle provided for transport from shop
- Per Diem and all lodging provided for out of town work
- Relocation reimbursement of $1,000 for those greater than 100 miles after 90 days of employment
The PJ's Team has vast experience with custom and residential homes, commercial buildings, and plumbing service jobs. In addition to plumbing, PJ's also specializes in geothermal, solar, and radiant floor heating systems. PJ’s provides their customers with the best quality materials to do the job right the first time.
- Follow the outline of company policies and procedures.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff, and coworkers.
- Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
- Arrive on time for work each day.
- Adhere to instructions of supervisors and managers.
- Participate in all required staff meetings and training.
- Help maintain and promote a high company moral, professional, and friendly work environment.
- Work hard, smart and efficiently.
- Must have your Journeyman's license.
- Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc.
- Must be able to read and comprehend blueprints.
- Applicants must have a current driver license and a good driving record as they will be driving company vehicle to customer's homes and businesses.
- 5 years' experience in service work.
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut, aggressive, and drug-free.
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Must be able to communicate with other trades and work together.
Calling a company's culture as 'family oriented' has become cliche', but the label truly fits PJ's Plumbing and Heating. The team at PJ's understands the need for (and promotes) quality personal time. The Gallatin Valley that we call home is a wonderful place to build a life - it's an incredible place to work and play. Beyond dependable hours, we also:
- Host our own training.
- Provide ample tools and supplies for jobs.
- Safe and current service vehicles.
- Family Summer and Christmas parties.
- An honest 'open-door' policy.