Laney’s Inc. is a leading supplier of plumbing, HVAC, electrical, duct cleaning, and water treatment services in the Fargo-Moorhead market. We provide world class service to our customer through our world class employees. While Laney’s provides very aggressive compensation, benefit, and incentive opportunities, we pride ourselves on providing a secure and safe work environment that is positive and rewarding to our employees. We believe in providing training opportunities as well as the tools and equipment needed to help grow our employees and help them to reach their career goals.
We are currently seeking a Technical Service Manager to join our team.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 3% Discretionary Profit Sharing Contribution to 401K
- 50% Match up to 6% to a 401K
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Year-End Longevity Bonus
Technical Service Manager
- Manage service technicians jointly with our Service Operations Manager.
- Provide technical support for service technicians.
- Coordinate and schedule technical training for service technicians.
- Manage the allocation of necessary resources for our service technicians such as tools and equipment.
- Manage inventory/truck stock for our service technicians.
- Manage and maintain Flat Rate Pricing System jointly with our Service Operations Manager.
- Troubleshoot and solve customer's technical related concerns and issues.
- Mentor our technicians in the field.
- Extended knowledge of HVAC and Plumbing systems.
- Experience as a service/installation technician.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ethical approach in all you do.
- Detail orientated with good organizational skills.
- Knowledge of required codes, etc.
- Minimum of a journeyman license in one of the two trades, preferably a Masters license.
- Be able to work in a team orientated environment.
- Be able to supervise others.
- Must be willing to work in the field if necessary.
- High school diploma; further education will be a plus.